Welcome to the NAN Compliance Portal!
What’s inside our Compliance Portal?
- Appraiser Independence Policy
- Appraiser Dispute Policy
- Appraiser Selection Policy
- Engagement Letter Policy
- Communication Management Policy
- Appraiser Performance Policy
- QC and Appraisal Review Policy
- Reporting Non-Compliance Policy
- Vendor Approval Policy
- CO Appraisal Review Policy
- Compliance Committee Policy
- Disaster Recovery Plan
- Privacy and Security Policy
- UDAAP Policy
- Privacy of Consumer Financial Info Policy
- Texas Appraisal Review Policy
- Training Documents for all policies
- Testing and results for all policies
- State Registration Certificates
- Insurance Information
6 Ways NAN Compliance Protects Your Business
Information at your fingertips – Our Compliance Portal provides updated policies, state registration certificates, insurance coverage and more to our existing clients. Click here to request access and see for yourself.
We provide quarterly mandatory compliance training and testing to every single NAN team member. We also provide compliance training to our Clients and Appraisers through webinars and white papers.
We understand the specific state requirements (in all 50 states) for appraiser selection, customary & reasonable fees, appraisal reviews, reporting etc. and apply them to our everyday business. We also have to regularly test these policies! See how we are doing by visiting our Compliance Portal.
Our Director of Quality Assurance and Compliance and our 15 member Compliance Task Force meets regularly to discuss upcoming regulations and how we are going to make changes internally to meet these requirements. We often host webinars on compliance for our lenders and appraisers.
NAN has a track record of 100% compliance with all requirements in all 50 states. The consequences of non-compliance are very serious, and so we work hard to protect our clients.
Our approach to maintaining the strictest quality control possible gives you peace of mind when trusting your Appraisals to us. Read more