Assist the customer service team by processing appraisal requests including collecting and processing payments and scheduling appointments with realtors/borrowers and appraisers. Build relationships with existing clients and appraiser panel members through communication and excellent customer service.
- Process new appraisal requests via phone and through our order management portal.
- Collect appraisal payments.
- Assist with scheduling appointments.
- Provide world class customer service.
- Reports to Customer Service Manager
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Efficient time management to produce fast response times
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Upbeat, positive attitude.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and easily.
- Work in a team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ambitious, goal-oriented individual, driven by results
- Ability to be assertive and service oriented, while acting with integrity and credibility
- Ability to research, analyze data, and effectively prioritize workflow
- Proven ability to work independently as well as in a team environment and achieve results
- Previous Real Estate/Title/Appraisal/Mortgage experience a plus
- Reliable mode of transportation
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Type a minimum of 45 WPM
Experience: Loan Processing (1 year required)
Additional Compensation: Bonuses
Includes Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and Retirement
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to JPilgrim@nationwide-appraisal.com